Sunday, 18 November 2012

The time when I decided to write again....

Hi everybody...


well....this is my third blog (after another 2 privates blog..)..I used to write in a blogspot since 2008 if I'm not mistaken..but because of certain issues I have to privatize 1 blog just to my eyes and another blog for my friend's eyes only since I think not all of things that happened to us, we have to share...
But for this time I think I just want to make my self "an anonymous"..WHY??for I don't want people to know me (but for who knows..I just don't care...)..I want to write freely...to share my feelings..and etc....I might be using english language...broken english....manglish...malay or which ever language I want to use..up to me since this is my site...for those who is not happy with my posting - I don't care..u just take it or leave it....:D...

so today is November 18, 2012 (nothing special day..)..I created my blog with...

No comments:

Post a Comment